Website and Email Marketing Manager – Part-Time
帕尔默三一中学 is looking for a skilled Website Manager (part-time) to oversee our organization’s web presence and email marketing. This position is a member of the Communications Team and supports all areas of the school. The Website Manager will be responsible for fulfilling requests for public and private web content updates, producing electronic publications, serving as a member of the school’s branding team, and sending out daily communications to different constituents. This position reports to the Associate Head of Communications.
- Recommends and implements standards for design, 导航, and browser compatibility; performs quality-control for third-party content, and maintains and develops Website applications.
- Keeps the site up-to-date; drafts, edits, and proofs text for the site. Crops and posts photos and videos to the site.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the School’s Website.
- Ensure consistency across all channels – website, 数字, social – and adherence to core messaging, 品牌的声音, style, 还有音调指南.
- Create, edit, and send mass emails to the parents, students, campus, as needed.
- 服务 as the School’s primary contact for all users of the Website and provides support and training to faculty and parents about the use of the online communities.
- 服务 as the School’s primary liaison with the Website provider and ensures the timely and accurate posting of any work order requests.
- Leads Website redesign and update of graphic materials.
- Act as back-up for Social Media Manager.
Qualifications and Skills
- Base Video editing skills required (i-movie, Final Cut Pro)
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field or four years of related experience
- Experience with Blackbaud systems; specifically onMessage preferable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application suite
- Ability to innovate and manage time efficiently
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively in both written and spoken English